Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A Roadtrip Blog

Youthful exuberance. The subject of a particularly angsty rant I sent Jamie last night, and the inspiration for the start of this blog. If this - this whole road trip thing this - works out, we're going to need some way of documenting it. And, as anyone who has ever read over my shoulder as I write English papers can attest to, I have an intense love of narrating the process. Why not get it all out now, in some acceptable manner, documented all nice like and searchable on the internet?

Although, really, I hope no one reads over my shoulder as I write English papers. I normally write them in bed and the idea of someone sitting behind me and reading is creeping me out, man.

So, here it will be, all laid out in some serif font, for you guys to read. If any of you are interested. I don't really care. I'm interested. Jamie is interested. Jamie's parents will be very interested when they figure out what is really going down. And there will be pictures, hopefully, uploaded whenever we have an internet connection. And tales from the heartland.

No comments:

Post a Comment