Thursday, July 23, 2009

Places to Go

If anyone decides to read this, the trip plan (final version) is in a link in the sidebar, in map form. The back entries to this blog are basically just for Jamie and me, for reference or I dunno, but feel free to read them. We're leaving around 10 tomorrow. Well, I'll be at Jamie's house at 9, and then we have to stop back at my house to get rid of all the things that we don't actually need that her parents think we're taking with us to the beach we're not going to (did that make any sense?) and then I didn't get around to going to the bank today, so we should probably do that. So, 10ish. And it's 9 hours to Ohio, and maybe some side trips and food and such, so we'll maybe be there at 9 or 10? So...yeah.

I don't see how I'll ever get to sleep, even though I think I'm as packed as I can be at this point.

We'll be in the car for at least 9 hours tomorrow, so anyone feel free to text me if you have some interesting/semi-interesting/laughably stupid thought or if something more exciting than sitting in a car happens to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment