I'm not even kidding. I really enjoy making lists for trips and things. Like for prom weekend, i had one of those pens that has 5 different colors of ink, and I had a ball making different color lists and crossing things off in one color when I buy them and checking them in another color when I pack them and I made notes in other other colors and oh. It's great. I've got a little notebook dedicated to traveling and I'll bring it along, though we ripped half of the pages out over prom weekend for rules and things. It'll still work. And some of the things from the prom weekend list like duct tape and Sharpies will carry over to the road trip list.
But what I'm saying is, I'm glad we've gotten over large-scale planning. I think we actually started off with planning for little things, and then we realized we should probably figure out where we were going and how long it would take, but now we can get back to little things.
And on a side note, HOLY SHIT DID YOU SEE THAT MUSEUM??? ISN'T THAT LIKE ALL OF YOUR DREAMS COMBINED INTO ONE REAL PLACE??!??! WE ARE SO FUCKING GOING THERE!!!! HELLZ TO THE YEAH!!!
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment