Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My Father Tells Me Hilarious Stories After I Do Stupid Things


Like drive my car off a snowy road, down a hill, over a downed tree, sideswiping some other trees. My poor baby is totaled.

FUCK!

Both of my parents seem to be taking it well. Mostly like, "It had to happen at some point." I think it's helped by the fact it's, well, understandable. The road went from fine to shitty in a short space and I didn't slow down enough. I was going 35, in my defense. But I tried to brake while going around a corner and all of a sudden I'm sliding off the road and my brakes aren't working and oh shit fuck fuck trees trees trees trees and I can't stop and fuck fuck fuck. But I'm ok and I think they are mostly glad about that. Actually my neck hurts. But mostly I'm not dead. And by the sound of it, my dad did a lot of stupid things in his youth. He totaled no less than two cars after falling asleep at the wheel.

So, uh, hopefully I can scrounge up a new car.

Still, can't stop the road trip.

Mostly I feel bad about costing my parents so much money. And I was like half a second away from taking 15, but then I didn't. Ugh. Also, and this might be kind of weird, but I'm almost disappointed the airbags didn't deploy. I've always wondered what that would be like.

No comments:

Post a Comment