I haven't talked to Jamie in like half a week, so I dunno what's going on with her. She said she was going to talk to her parents after her dad's work schedule got less stressful, so I don't know if that's happened yet or what. But it was the weekend and she was interviewing yesterday and then she didn't have a midterm this morning. So we haven't seen each other. Hopefully no news is good news? Or at least no news is no news.
I might use this opportunity to espouse my beliefs on the importance of freedom, the difficulties of letting your children go, etc. Maybe something about cultural opinions of roadtrips, why America is great (it's hard to take a road trip in a country you can drive border-to-border in one day), my conflicting opinions on New Jersey as a state, books I have read and songs I have listened to and movies I have seen (the first two being greater than the last). Carsickness? How disorienting it is when I'm someplace in which I am not surrounded by hills? Maybe later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment