Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The First Step Outside of Planning

After working out an entire family history and backstory for Bernadette, we finally decided I should pitch the Shore Trip Idea to my mom. So I did. The verdict...

...she's pretty ok with it.

What were we worried about again?

Granted, I didn't have a chance to tell her it's going to be a week and a half. But that can come up later when I give her more details, details that I had to ask Katie for because I don't know too much about the plans that Bernadette never made because she doesn't exist. God I love this. I have to see how family emotions are tomorrow and if everyone seems to be in a decent mood I'll straighten out everything else.

It looks like our new tentative dates are July 24th to August 5th. Tentative destinations are whatever the fuck we want. Hellz to the yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment